ALTIUS is an independent Belgian law firm. Pragmatic, professional and personal, every lawyer on the 90-plus team brings their own brand of passion and expertise to the job at hand.
The Employment team of ALTIUS works with Belgian and international clients on all sorts of employment-related issues and offers day to day advice on the employment-law aspects of running a business in Belgium.
As an Associate Employment you will be a part of ALTIUS’ Employment team and you will assist a variety of clients (mostly Belgian subsidiaries of international companies) with various complex employment-related files, including:
- Day to day employment law and HR advice
- Cross border employment
- Service agreements
- Collective labour law
- Collective dismissals
- Employment law consequences of the winding-up of companies
- Employment litigation
- You are a Belgian qualified lawyer and you have 2 to 5 years of experience in Employment law ideally in a similar practice. An additional Master in a relevant area is considered an advantage.
- If you have worked or studied abroad we consider this to be an asset.
- You are fluent in French. Your level of English and Dutch is suitable for daily use in a business environment. Any knowledge of an additional language is considered a plus.
- You possess excellent writing skills and you prefer a pragmatic and hands-on approach.
- You are an open and enthusiastic team player, highly motivated and internationally oriented.
- You are not afraid to speak your mind, have shown your entrepreneurial spirit in the past (ex: involvement in a student club, sport club, etc.), and don’t always choose the more conventional path.
- An internationally oriented work environment offering the opportunity to work on challenging (inter)national cases.
- The opportunity to be a part of one of Belgium’s highest ranked employment law practices.
- Interesting internal and training opportunities for professional and personal development; at ALTIUS you keep growing and learning every day.
- The possibility to participate in all kind of activities (ALTIUS weekend, drinks, wellbeing sessions, sport activities, …).
- You will work with talented and seasoned colleagues in a professional, friendly, pleasant and collaborative atmosphere.
- The opportunity to work in a newly refurbished office in the magnificent Royal Depot building on the Tour & Taxis site – easily accessible by car and by train from Gare du Nord.
- A competitive and attractive financial compensation and the opportunity to work flexible.
Apply immediately via the website or contact Diether Vandenbussche for more information.
Contact Diether by mail: email@example.com or call +32 477 22 95 52.
When you apply, we will keep your CV and other personal data you give us in our database in accordance with our privacy notice.
This vacancy is in exclusive cooperation with YouConnect | Partners for legal & HR talent.