What’s in it for you?
- Eubelius offers a warm, challenging environment with ample training opportunities, both on the job as through specific training programs.
- Eubelius values and encourages personal growth.
- Join a team of highly experienced professionals at Eubelius, renowned for their professional approach, in a down-to-earth office culture.
- Eubelius is a reputable law firm that places a strong emphasis on delivering high-quality work.
- Gain valuable experience and develop your skills and expertise through high-profile work with direct contact with prominent clients and international, challenging files.
- Enjoy plenty of visibility and a high degree of independence while working in a team environment.
- A competitive remuneration on par with that of leading law firms in Brussels offices.
What your future may hold
As a Corporate and M&A Attorney:
- you will provide clients with a wide range of assistance, including in relation to M&A, private equity, venture capital, joint ventures, management incentives, corporate restructurings and general corporate law advice in both domestic and cross-border contexts.
- You will offer guidance on all corporate law issues that an organisation may encounter during its lifetime, both contentious and non-contentious.
Since Eubelius is a full-service firm, you can draw on the expertise of specialists in their other practice areas, including tax, employment and pensions, competition, real estate, environment, intellectual property, insurance and commercial law.
- You have a Belgian law degree with strong academic results.
- You have gained at least 3 years of relevant experience in a law firm in Belgium and you are eager to take your knowledge and experience to the next level.
- You are a dynamic, hands-on attorney with the ambition to further develop the Corporate and M&A practice at Eubelius.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English. You also have a good knowledge of French.
- You have strong negotiation and drafting skills.
- You are able to work independently.
- You are empathic and a real team player.
Eubelius is Belgium’s largest independent law firm with offices in Brussels, Kortrijk and Antwerp.
With 25 partners, 16 (senior) counsels and more than 100 associates, they offer unique expertise and experience in all areas of Belgian and European business law.
A significant proportion of their work is cross-border and they have privileged relationships with outstanding independent law firms in many foreign jurisdictions.
Their client base is very diverse, ranging from Fortune 500 multinationals to local entrepreneurs, a large number of companies with public law status and numerous Belgian companies which are part of large international groups.
Are you motivated by the idea of joining one of Belgium’s most reputed law firms? Do you want to work in a challenging environment with a unique atmosphere? Then you might be the perfect match for Eubelius.
Apply immediately via the website or contact Fien Stepman for more information.
Contact Fien by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +32 486 92 94 38.
When you apply, we will keep your CV and other personal data you give us in our database in accordance with our privacy notice.