BNP Paribas Asset Management (BNPP AM) is the investment management arm of BNP Paribas, one of the world’s major financial institutions. It is responsible for the process of managing and monitoring assets, on behalf of individual, corporate and institutional clients.
Managing and advising EUR 634 billion in assets as of 30 September 2021, BNP Paribas Asset Management offers a comprehensive range of active, passive and quantitative investment solutions covering a broad spectrum of asset classes and regions. With around 500 investment professionals and more than 400 client servicing specialists, BNP Paribas Asset Management serves clients in 37 countries around the world. Since 2002, BNP Paribas Asset Management has been a major player in sustainable and responsible investing.
BNPP AM BE is a manufacturer and management company of UCITS/AIF and offers MiFID investment services (investment advice and discretionary portfolio management) to its clients.
As Compliance Officer, you participate proactively in the roll-out of an effective compliance framework within BNPP AM Belgium as well as the implementation of BNPP AM compliance standards and policies, working in close collaboration with all other departments to ensure that integrity, professionalism and adherence to applicable requirements are maintained at all times.
As a generalist Compliance Officer, you will work in several compliance domains:
- Protect the interest of clients: MiFID rules of conduct, management company rules of conduct, including product governance
- Financial security (KYC, KYI, sanctions/embargoes, AML-CTF)
- Market integrity (MAD-MAR, holding disclosures,..)
- Professional ethics (anti bribery & corruption, conflicts of interest, personal account dealing, outside business interest, code of conduct)
Concerning these compliance domains your tasks will include:
- Provide compliance advice to the first line of defence and the management, especially when participating in product governance meetings
- Contribute to the execution of compliance controls
- Advise Sales and Marketing teams on professional marketing documentation and initiatives (including the website)
- Contribute to the compliance reporting
- Prepare and organize trainings
- Contribute to the roll-out of new or amended policies and procedures
- Manage day-to-day issues
- You obtained a Belgian Master in Law;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in compliance, preferably in a finance environment;
- You have an excellent command of English, Dutch and French;
- You are eager to learn and highly motivated
- You have a hands-on attitude
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are a team player
BNPP AM offers you a challenging job with a lot of contacts and room for initiatives. You will work in an environment stimulating personal development and growth. You will have the opportunity to work on various interesting compliance matters and build your knowledge and expertise.
In addition, BNPP AM offers a highly competitive remuneration package in line with your qualifications and experience, including attractive benefits.
Apply immediately with the Apply Button or contact Diether Vandenbussche for more information.
Contact Diether by mail: email@example.com or call +32 477 22 95 52.
When you apply, we will keep your CV and other personal data you give us in our database in accordance with our privacy notice.
This vacancy is in exclusive cooperation with YouConnect | Partners for legal & HR talent.