Cambrian is a visionary law firm for entrepreneurs, companies and investors at the leading edge of the innovation economy. At Cambrian clients are seen as partners. The lawyers at Cambrian are always responsive and on top of their game, irrespective of whether a client is new or has a long history with the firm.
Cambrian is looking for an Associate in Corporate M&A that will provide innovative companies and their investors with a full spectrum of advisory services on M&A, fund formation, venture capital investments and joint ventures.
- You obtained a Belgian Master of Laws degree
- You have between 2 and 6 years of experience in corporate law, M&A and investment transactions
- You have experience in or a genuine interest in Venture Capital and fund structuring and are willing to further develop your knowledge in this field.
- You have a passion for innovation
- You are able to show initiative and deliver what you promise.
- You have an excellent knowledge of English.
- You are a real team player: at Cambrian, people prefer to work together in order to reach common goals and avoid too much hierarchy.
In addition to offering a generous and competitive salary, Cambrian also offers a working environment, in which people can have fun, grow, take initiative, and develop a rewarding and impactful career.
Particular attention is given to ensure that there are opportunities for each member of the team to build client relationships and progress quickly through their careers.
All this in beautiful, stylish and bright large offices and with a fast-growing team of smart and entrepreneurial professionals with a singular focus on innovation.
Apply immediately with the Apply Button or contact Kathleen Peirsman for more information.
Contact Kathleen by mail: email@example.com or call +32 473 49 71 80.
When you apply, we will keep your CV and other personal data you give us in our database in accordance with our privacy notice.
This vacancy is in exclusive cooperation with YouConnect | Partners for legal & HR talent.