Allen & Overy is a leading global law firm operating in over thirty countries. Allen & Overy offers a full legal service to a wide range of national and international clients.
In Belgium, Allen & Overy runs a successful practice with a team of approximately 200 lawyers, professionals and support staff. The work Allen & Overy does often makes headline business news, breaks new ground and sets precedents. Ambitious, creative and inclusive, Allen & Overy embraces new ways of thinking. That’s why they’ve been named the Most Innovative Law Firm in Europe by the Financial Times six times. By combining their strengths and investing in their team, they’ll provide you with the support required to unleash your potential. Allen & Overy greatly values its unique culture, which combines high-quality client service with a real focus on people and teamwork.
To drive its growth, Allen & Overy Belgium is currently looking for a mid-level lawyer for the Belgian Corporate practice group in Antwerp or Brussels.
The Belgian corporate team offers Belgian and international clients a combination of in-depth knowledge of the local market with the reach and expertise of a global legal practice. The team draws on its considerable expertise across M&A, joint ventures, private equity, equity capital markets, restructurings and advisory work such as corporate governance to provide innovative and cost-effective solutions.
You will be a part of a well-integrated and dynamic team that works on high profile Belgian and international cases. You will work with different partners of the team.
You will be closely involved in both cross-departmental and cross-border transactions and cases, backed up by regular team meetings which enable the team to share relevant experience in an efficient way.
- You obtained a Master’s in law in Belgium with good academic results;
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in the Corporate Law and M&A practice of a reputable law firm;
- You are bilingual French-Dutch or are Dutch or French speaking with an excellent command of the other language;
- You are a team player and have an entrepreneurial spirit and good communication skills;
- You are able to work independently.
- Allen & Overy offers you a dynamic work environment and the opportunity to be a part of a leading international law firm;
- Allen & Overy offers you a variety of intellectually exciting work and the opportunity to work with other departments in an interdisciplinary way, both in Belgium and internationally;
- You will be part of a team that is top ranked and can work on the most challenging cases;
- You will have the support of specialised know-how managers and have access to dedicated support staff and support systems;
- Allen & Overy runs national and international secondment programmes to allow their lawyers to work with other departments, other people and to be exposed to the different cultures that the firm encompasses;
- Allen & Overy offers dedicated local and global training programmes, and they also organise professional training on communication, IT skills, management and business development skills;
- Allen & Overy offers career progression and an attractive financial package.
Apply immediately with the Apply Button or contact Paulien Stuer for more information.
Contact Paulien by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +32 474 84 53 14.
When you apply, we will keep your CV and other personal data you give us in our database in accordance with our privacy notice.