LIME is a recently founded independent boutique law firm specialised in corporate and financial law, including governance, mergers & acquisitions, start-ups, corporate real estate and investment funds. Partners Thierry Tilquin, Julie-Anne Delcorde and Thérèse Loffet have been working as a team for more than a decade in a top-tier firm, before deciding to create their own firm.
LIME’s team is recognized as highly knowledgeable due to its large and high-level experience in the practical field, as well as its academic work. LIME has developed a reputation for delivering outstanding legal services, while also focusing on the quality of relationships with clients in a short period of time. They want law to be a marvellous experience.
To boost its growth, LIME is currently looking for an enthusiast and motivated lawyer.
You will provide clear-cut insights, value-creative knowledge and tailor-made assistance to clients with a broad range of Corporate, M&A and Finance law issues. LIME works for a large variety of clients such as REITs, Funds, Governance and CSR, state- owned enterprises and Emerging and High Growth Companies.
You will collaborate closely and on daily basis with the partners and other associates in the files where your assistance is required. The possibility exists to be seconded for determined periods of time in order to serve their clients even better.
- You obtained a Master’s in law in Belgium with superior academic records;
- You have 2 to 4 years of experience in the Corporate, M&A and Finance practice of a reputable law firm;
- You recognize yourself in the vision of LIME: driven by the desire of providing outstanding legal services, offering nothing but the best level of quality and professionalism of work and processes, while also focusing on the quality of relationships with clients and within the own team;
- You like and enjoy both academic work and practical challenges;
- You have good communication skills and speak and write fluently in French and English; knowledge of Dutch is an asset;
- You will gain exceptional skills and knowledge and receive a top-tier formation;
- A unique and positive culture who greatly values their people and stimulates a wind of change by creating a trendy and original and beautiful work environment;
- You will benefit from a very good private/professional life balance (they actually really mean it);
- An attractive and highly competitive remuneration.
Apply immediately with the Apply Button or contact Paulien Stuer for more information.
Contact Paulien by mail: Paulien.email@example.com or call +32 474 84 53 14.
When you apply, we will keep your CV and other personal data you give us in our database in accordance with our privacy notice.