Throughout the world, businesses are digitalising their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Unifiedpost Group offers a cloud-based platform that empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
Since its creation in 2001, Unifiedpost Group has grown considerably, with branches and subsidiaries in 26 European countries. By 2019, more than 350 million documents were processed and more than 400,000 SMEs and 250 larger companies were reached via the platform.
Unifiedpost Group is listed on Euronext Brussels since 22 September 2020.
In order to support its Legal Team, Unifiedpost Group is looking for a Legal Specialist Corporate Housekeeping.
You will be responsible for supporting the Head of Legal and the Corporate Legal Manager with the following tasks:
- Creating and maintaining an overview of all legal entities within UPG (in 26 countries).
- Organising the general assembly and board meetings for various legal entities (including timely compilation of all supporting documents, convening the meetings and preparing minutes, proxies and ancillary documentation).
- Compliance with legal formalities regarding the (filing of the) annual accounts.
- Where necessary, contact and coordination with various administrations and notary public.
- Managing the corporate calendar of the various legal entities.
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment (in particular corporate law).
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in legal practice (rechtspraktijk) or equivalent through experience. Master’s degree can be a plus in combination with the right experience.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position in an (inter)national organisation, preferably in a listed company.
- Your knowledge of Dutch and English is outstanding, knowledge of French is a plus.
- You have an excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- You are assertive and have a hardworking attitude and can combine this with excellent organisational skills.
- You are capable of working autonomously and have a hands-on mentality.
- You have an exceptional eye for detail.
- Our client offers you the opportunity to be part of an exciting, growing and worldwide business and a dynamic and ambitious legal team;
- Our client offers you an attractive remuneration package.
Apply immediately with the Apply Button or contact Clara Creve or Kathleen Peirsman for more information.
Contact Clara by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +32 496 78 48 03.
Contact Kathleen by mail: email@example.com or call +32 473 49 71 80.
When you apply, we will keep your CV and other personal data you give us in our database in accordance with our privacy notice.