PwC, one of the Big 4 firms, is providing audit, tax and consulting services to their public and private clients in Belgium and internationally.
The Office of the General Counsel, is part of the Internal Firm Services or the backbone of everything that’s done at PwC.
As an Inhouse Company Lawyer, you will be part of a team working in the areas of legal affairs, combined with risk management, corporate governance, data protection, anti-money laundering, etc.
You will assist your colleagues and clients in the following tasks:
- Preparing, drafting and reviewing contracts between PwC and its clients and suppliers
- Providing legal assistance in various areas to a range of internal clients
- Following up on developments in statutes, regulations, case law and academic writing, especially in the field of business law, company law, contract law and professional regulations
- Providing dispute management services
- Following up on legal administration and overseeing the statutory formalities in relation to the firm’s various legal entities.
- You obtained a Belgian Master of Laws Degree with at least 3 years of experience in corporate and commercial law
- You are open, objective, practical and accommodating in dealing with various counterparts
- You are responsible and mature
- You have an eye for detail and good organisational skills
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- You are down-to-earth, a team player, flexible and client oriented
- Completed traineeship at the bar is considered a plus
- Inspiring and dynamic working environment where employees can take their expertise to the next level
- Strong focus on employee satisfaction via team-building days, extensive health programme including yoga an Pilates in the offices, sports communities, …
- Forward looking and very accessible leadership hosting lunches to drive your further development
- Environment where employees feel respected, valued and free to be themselves.
- Flexible working schedule, including working from home
Apply immediately with the Apply Button or contact Sylvie Gerlo for more information.
Contact Sylvie by mail: email@example.com or call +32 486 93 09 93.
When you apply, we will keep your CV and other personal data you give us in our database in accordance with our privacy notice.
This vacancy is in exclusive cooperation with YouConnect | Partners for legal & HR talent.